Saturday, July 19, 2008
Give it time to heal...who said that?
Current mood: blah
Right.....
I am a mother of two young daughters...thankfully can do things on their own, except drive. Legally.....
I have a husband who is always on the go......somewhere....
I have two beagles that beg for attention...constantly...
I have commitments to school and church....faithfully.....
I have tried to be a listening ear... a shoulder to cry on.....a hand to hold....
Oh wait, hold on....I have a text message......see, I'm busy!
Who said I had to give it time to heal? I don't have that kind of time. You know, I have had 4 surgeries in the last year. My dr said I have been exposed to too much anesthesia. That's why I can't sleep, with out helusinations. I'm cranky, ha, well, ..... I'm tired. I'm bored. I can't do anything. I can't even swim. It's hot here. Raise your hand if you are sure that Arizona is hell on earth in the summer??!! Anyone, oh good, everyone.
I was able to take the bandages off on Sunday (last) and they look good. A little too small. You know I have the largest size implant made that is approved by the FDA. 800cc. In a women with breast tissue that would be like larger than Dolly Parton. Not kidding. I have no breast tissue. I am not even a full b cup. So discouraging. I just am a big girl that has small boobs. Now, I have NEVER had small boobs, so forgive me for complaining about it. They are soft as pillows though. Nice.... And they move. I have to massage them around so that they "settle properly". Right. Nope, that's my job. Raymond CANNOT TOUCH THEM. Just cuz I said. They are BERY BERY tender.
So in about 3 months I will be able to start the reconstruction of the nipple. Problem is, in 3 months it's just before the 3 Day and I have commited to that. So it will probably be the week before Thanksgiving that I get my "nips" back. hehe...
THEN.....they tattoo. I don't know how long after that, but they tattoo. Yep. Long haul. I'm not alone, I know. I have been supported by TONS and TONS of hearts!!
I have about 40 lbs to lose. All that I have gained back since my surgery in Dec. Sucks, I really haven't been able to physically do anything. Walking. But it's toooooooooo hot.
So, starting tomorrow, oh who am I kidding....??...... I don't have the energy to start anything, not even the day.
Oh, I guess I will just give it time to heal.......... &$&( *
Right......
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Give it time to heal...who said that?
Posted by Kimmer at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Kimmer- I love your blog... Funny I can follow your thoughts exactly. Must be the Webster in me. Congrats on the new girls. i was wondering when that was going to happen. Don't worry... 40 pounds will come off quick. (haha) 3-day sounds fun. I contributed to both you and Katie bug. Hope you are well. We had a fun party the other night and wish you were there. Talk soon. Aunt Nat
HANG TOUGH KIM, IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE ON OUT. MY AUNT ONCE TOLD ME, BEING BEAUITFUL IS PAINFUL!! BOOBS DON'T MAKE WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON. YOUR A STRONG PERSON WITH A BIG HEART, AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY ARE AT YOUR SIDE !!
LOVE FELONY MELANY
Still sounds like the Kimmer I once knew, you might be a little blah lately, but you still can't hide that hilarious personality and bright smile that I can see in my minds eye as I am thinking of you today! I'm way behind on all that you've been through, but I talked with your Aunt Nat yesterday and she told me of your blog! I'm so happy to hear of your blessed little family and what a great mother & wife you are, and yes you too have a man that is right by your side! You ARE blessed! Wish you well, why don't you teach me a thing or two about this blogging stuff! My blog needs, pics, tunes & something, anything... Say hello to your mom for me eh? Love ya, Lindy
Post a Comment