Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Out on the town.....I don’t think so .....
Current mood: contemplative
This week is spring break and apparently my doctor’s office gets it too. So no injections today. Which sucks cuz now I will be adding a week on the end. DANG! I am so impatient with this, it’s giving me a headache. This weekend is the Banquet for Raymond’s work and it is semi formal. Right. I have to get in a fancy dress. I’m gonna wear a trench coat. Just kidding. I am a little nervous about going to this. Not everyone at his work place knows about me and they shouldn’t. But....As some of you may have seen pics of the last year, Raymond has to be the best dressed. Well, this year, not so much....I’m not ready for that. He has been pretty good about it. It’s probably been hard for him though. Love you! Anyway, this weekend is also Easter, as you all know, so I have that on top of this stupid crap. I will take pictures. I just can’t decide what dress I am going to wear. And should I use my forms or not. I am a AA cup after all!!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Out on the town.....I don’t think so .....
Posted by Kimmer at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment