Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Finally some action.....sorta
Current mood: weird
Last week was my 12th week of injections. I know, looking back at it, is seems like it went fast, but it hasn't....trust me....
Anyway, so now I have my 650 shot on Thursday. Which at the same time I will finally see the Dr after all this time. Anyway, Veronica says I have met my first goal of 650cc's. So I will have a better idea on when I will have surgery again. I will have the expanders removed and "REAL" implants put in. Then after that I have reconstuctive surgery. I just don't know when all this will happen. I just have to prepare myself for good or bad news. I don't know what will happen, I just know that I am so sore and have at least 4 more treatments left. HOLY!! I'll report back on that too.....

0 comments: