Saturday, April 5, 2008

Again, ..... that was a close one....I think....

Saturday, April 05, 2008
Again, ..... that was a close one....I think....
Current mood: artistic
So, I had a bit of a scare this last week. I ultimately had to have a colonoscopy and endoscopy because of some unexplained bleeding. Ya know, with breast cancer comes ovarian cancer - I don’t have those- and colon cancer. Which my Aunt has been dealing with for the last 2 years. She’s a survivor for sure. Anyway, dr says things are all clear, no nothing. NADA~ except a hiatal hernia ~ which can be fixed.....by me!! YAY!! No surgery. I just can’t have dairy for 6 weeks - sucks - that’s how I’ve been getting my calcium cuz I always forget to take my calcium pills. Anyway, I am once again blessed to be watched over. I have to back in 5 years to have another exam. They wouldn’t be able to find anything for 5 years anyway. So once again I just have to keep up on my health reports and get in better healthy condition. Which shouldn’t be too hard - We are training for the Breast Cancer 3 Day! Okay so that is where we stand. No worries,.....I will be alright. I have YOU!!!

0 comments: