Ok my dear, There are times when stupidity flows thru the mind and rolls off the tongue. This past weekend in Key West a person from my past showed up to visit for a few. She knew nothing of my last 8 years, nor was I to share. bridges were created in that time lapse. " ohhh I love YOUR PERKY BOOB JOB. At 1rst I thought how **** insensitive of you, but then my heart turned, He opened my eyes to realize that the fear of being affected causes stoop mouth ( my rendition of running off ). She shared she was in touch w/ my ex- and she had "heard " I had something but was unclear ( goooo EX) I hugged her, forgave her & joked, "yeah, mine are perky, but yours have nipples."Forgive the Offense, and you will forgive the Offender. It is very hard, and lip bleeding at times, however I spoke of this to you before, Human Nature,fears not being able to fix those that are broken. Give it up to God EVERY day, He will ease your affliction, and turn their hearts to be receptive to your words of educating those whose ears will embrace. It is a long road we travel, and He puts boulders before us to move, yet we are guided to forge paths off the road to leave trails of wisdom, and promise.He chose US at this time in our lives to stand up for our purpose. Listen to Him, He will never forsake you.A Love that only we could share.... A TIT4TAT.LizBet
Posted by lizbet on Apr 28, 2008 6:39 PM
Monday, April 28, 2008
Posted by Kimmer at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment