Wednesday, April 23, 2008
For time to come.....
Current mood: touched
It's been 8 weeks since I started injections and now it's just hurting...I'm sore. I'm uncomfortable...I feel lazy lately....but..... I'm happy. I don't know if you have watched the video, but this last weekend, I was asked to share my "story" with a group of people who donated to the Susan G. Komen organization in Orange County, CA. I shared a bit of my story and then thanked them for something they may not know they had done. I am alive today because people like them who donated to this organization to help promote healthy living for men AND women. These funds help researchers progress in the cure for this cancer. It also goes in to grants that patients recieve to help them get medical care that they otherwise wouldn't receive. It's important to know that it is hard to make a co-pay every week at $40 a whack. That's my co-pay for a specialist. I am blessed to have a husband that makes a decent wage and HAS INSURANCE!! I am also blessed to have been treated by a doctor that has a heart as big as his wallet. He is not charging me my co-pay. How wonderful is that??!! I have SIXTEEN weeks of injections. That's a lot of money!! Anyway, I appreciate everyone's love and support. Lord knows I need it!! I look forward to spreading my hopes and dreams to others that are willing to hear them. I am glad you have listened. Love you......
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
For time to come.....
Posted by Kimmer at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment