Thursday, April 03, 2008
Not Ready Not Ready Not Ready.....yet..
Current mood: exhausted
Got my 6th injection yesterday. I am sore. I feel it most this time under my arms. Sleeping is impossible cuz I am uncomfortable. I really have been so tired lately. I am getting enough hours of sleep but not as comfortable sleep as I need. I have to get up a few times in the night to get comfortable. I have my own "other" things that stress me out so that probably doesn’t help. My days are even restless. Naps are out, Raymond calls me too much. I thought he was busy at work. Hmmm... It’s 9am, I need to take a nap. We’ll see if it can happen. I’ll check back........later.....
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Not Ready Not Ready Not Ready.....yet..
Posted by Kimmer at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment