Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Ever have one of those days......??
Current mood: exhausted
When I got up this morning, I could not keep my eyes open. I just wanted to go back to sleep. Well, I had to get the girls to school, which they were actually on time today, and they were able to get breakfast. Then I committed to taking my mother-in-law to her physical therapy session, so I thought, oh that will wake me up. Getting out of the house and doing something. No, I just wanted to sleep on her couch. Then when I got home, a friend came over and we visited for about an hour. THEN....it was time to go pick up the girls. And here I am. Dinner will need to be made. Then Idol is on. Then the news. Then I will really be tired. Then I will go to bed ..... and toss and turn all friggin' night!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! I believe I have insomnia. I am just so sleepy.Ever have one of those days???
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Ever have one of those days.......????
Posted by Kimmer at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment