Saturday, February 02, 2008
You know you wanted....
Current mood: cranky
You know you wanted to know this......So this whole time I have had to put neosporin on my "wounds" and make sure that they are moist so there is no scab. Nice, I know.. NOW, he says no more neosporin and just put lotion on them.....Lotion? What? Yeah, any kind too. Hand lotion, body lotion...what ever....twice a day. Ok, so I've done as he has said to do and now.... I HAVE A SCAB!!!! TWO!!! Go figure. Ok, so they hurt. My Frankenboobs hurt!! Not my real boobs, just the Franken ones. Ha! I swear! I guess they will look nice when this is over. In OCTOBER! Did I tell you I was tired of this???
Saturday, February 2, 2008
You know you wanted.....
Posted by Kimmer at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment