Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tough guy huh?

Sunday, February 10, 2008
Tough guy huh?
Current mood: chipper
Ok, so I cleaned upstairs and moved the twin bed that was downstairs up there. Not by myself, Karley helped me. And Raymond helped move the pillows. Just kidding, he moved the frame to the bed. I vacuumed up there and cleared out the crap!! It looks good. My mom can stay on the twin now instead of on the floor. I felt good after doing that too. Not to sore. It was a workout going up and down the stairs though. Got my blood pumpin'. I need that. I think that I am going to go for a walk in the morning after I drop the girls off at school. The days have been nice. I should take advantage of that. After my walk I have to arrange my office area so that I can set up my printer that my mom and dad gave me for Christmas. I have yet to put it together. I will tomorrow. That way, everything will be in place when the cleaning lady comes!! Yea for the cleaning lady....Diana!!

0 comments: