Thursday, February 21, 2008
Whoa, what was that?
Current mood: weird
So, yep, had that dr's appt today. As I go in dreading every second I have to wait for him to come in the room, I swear I'm going to have a panic attack on the spot. I really worked myself up for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Whoa! What was that? Geezzzzz, I didn't even feel the prick. The nurse, Veronica, put 50cc on each side. That's 2 oz. That's a 1/4 cup of fluid. Didn't feel a dang thing. Until....I got in the car and noticed that the seatbelt fit a little bit different across my chest. They are getting there girls. The girls are on their way back. And we'll all be singin' "She'll be comin' 'round the MOUNTAINS when she comes"!!!! AAHHAAAAAAA! LOL! Actually, I'm thinking pebbles right now. Strangely, I think I can feel a difference on my sides. Like, the little balloon has been aired up just enough to not have any slack in it.
So I had to set up an appointment for next week. On the card she writes: Weds. @ 830 am Weekly. Nothing else. No dates. I guess I go untill I can't take it any more. At this rate, I'll be goin' to the dr for a long, long, long, time. Or more! Geezzzz!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Whoa, what was that?
Posted by Kimmer at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment