Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I already have problems....issues.... BLISTERS!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I already have problems...issues...BLISTERS!
Current mood: content
Ok, as you may have read before, Raymond and I have registered to walk to the Breast Cancer 3 Day. Because I have some other challenges a head, I have decided that it is important to start training for the walk now. We have to walk 20 miles a day for 3 days. We walked around 3 miles yesterday and I already have blisters on my feet.. Is that ridiculous or what?? I knew it was going to happen and it did. Raymond bought me some socks that are "blister free" for cross trainers. Hopefully those will work.
If you are interested in joining our team, which would be so awesome!!, just click the team link on the blog entry "My 3 Day Journey". If you are interested in helping with donations, you can do that too. I appreciate even a motivational talk. I need that!! Either way, I still love you!!
Thank you!

0 comments: