Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Ok, Ok ...not what I thought....again....
Current mood: animated
I'm on a regular schedule of injections now and I actually have a bit of a cleavage. Veronica told me today that I will be going at least, AT LEAST 13 weeks. I am only going to have 50cc's each week, dr's orders. The only bummer right now is driving over to the office. Traffic sucks. It's downtown. 2nd St and Osborne. For those of you that know what that means, it's crazy to get down there!!
This time with the injection, I did feel a bit of pressure and I'm sure I could taste the saline. I always taste it when I have an IV put in. Gross. I'm sure I will be feeling a lot more later on down the road.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Ok, Ok ...not what I thought....again....
Posted by Kimmer at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment