Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A New Emotion

OMG!! Thanks so much to all of you that have kept me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. I have been asking that you are all blessed tremendeously for YOUR prayers. I love you all so much. I have yet another emotion on my plate. As I sit here all day, trying to excerise my arms or watching TV half asleep, I have to also look at my NOW body and it is not pleasant. I know, I know, it will all be different when this is over, but as for now, this sucks. I know Raymond would never look at me differently and none of you would let him anyway. It's just not good. A friend of mine said she had "fried eggs" for boobs. I don't even have that. And it's going to stay like this for a few weeks. Then I get the saline injections and that will take months and months before they stick out there. I know I shouldn't worry about and in some ways, I'm not. BUT...if you could only see it. You would understand. I have absolutely NO cleavage whatsoever. In fact, they are a little sunken in. It's creepy, frankly. I am so bruised which is normal but it's just ugly. Well, I guess sometimes it hurts to be beautiful......just didn't think it would be this way. Anyway, thanks to you all for your prayers, even though I have no boobies, I don't have cancer!! That is fantastic!! And it comes with your help. I think this Christmas will have a bigger meaning to me and my family. Love you! Muah!

0 comments: