Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Here we go.....
I am so excited with how I feel. I really haven't had to take my pain meds as often. It's awesome!! I still take it at night......
My Aunt (my mom's sister) had surgery last week, ten years ago she had a single mastectomy on her left side and had an implant put in. Well, it ruptured. So she had it fix last week and then had a lift on her right side to match it. She said she is in the worst pain she has ever had with all her surgeries. I hope she recovers like I have. My Aunt (my dad's sister) had surgery last week too. She has been suffering from her cycle for years and years and now has come to grips that something can be done. Well, she had surgery to have an ablasion and cleaning out of endometriosis and then had some fatty cysts removed from her stomach that were attached to her uterus. She too said she was in serious pain. I hope she heals fast too. I really feel blessed to have Raymond here to take care of me. My mom was here for the first week too. Awesome, my mom is awesome!! The girls have been fantastic!! I lovee my girls. They are the best!! I feel like my spirits are up today.....we'll see how the rest of the week goes! Happy Birthday to Raymond today! He's 35!! OLD!!!!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Here we go......
Posted by Kimmer at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment