Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Week 2 No Bull....

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Week 2 No Bull....
Wow....it is a day before two weeks and I FINAALLLY got the drain tubes out. I know that is gross to some and it was gross to me, but I have to tell you. As he was taking them out today, he says "on the count of three, take a deep breath, 1,2," and as he's counting he already started pulling I swear! I could feel that thing move from inside my chest. It had to be wrapped around my lungs, or my heart. Dang!!! It was weird. Raymond said the drain tubes were both about 12" long that he pulled out. That's sounds funny huh??? Out of my side!!! GROSS!!! I feel better though. Those things were stupid!! Anyway, went to my surgeon today and he gave me the report from pathology. No CANCER LEFT!! Yahoo!! It's weird to say that. I can't believe I had cancer to begin with. It's nice to know that I don't need chemo, like some that have to suffer through that. I feel for them. I don't need radiation. I am so blessed, it's awesome. I really have great Dr's too! Thank Heavens they chose this career to save me!! Love you guys! Muah!
Doin' good!

0 comments: