Recovery-Day 5 Current mood: drained
Ok, so surgery went fine, I just can't have morphine. I guess they wouldn't let my mom and Raymond into recovery room with me until I was stable. I guess that took a few hours. I know a nurse in there told me to be quiet because I was scaring the other patients. And of course I replied with " and I'm not...and youre not helping me either". I remember that clearly, how could she ask me to be quiet. What a b!@$. I got home on Friday and got right on the pain meds. Love them! It's amazing how much pain I am in without the meds. OMG! I had a quiet weekend. My mom and Raymond have taken care of me. I love them both very much. They are probably tired of me or each other...who knows.... I went shopping today for a few hours. It was nice to get out. I was worried that people would look at me funny, but I covered up pretty good. My mom bought me some shirts that button up in the front so they are easy to put on. I have this wrap around my chest and it is tight. This binder is on with gauze and an ace bandage around my chest and up over my shoulder. Tomorrow, Tues, I go to the dr to have that removed and have the drain tubes taken out. Raymond has to drain the tubes and measure the drainage. That's why I love him.....I won't do that!! I can't wait to get this off and out.. Still a long road....but let's hope that I can take the loopty loops!! Hold on tight!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Recovery Day 5
Posted by Kimmer at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment