Friday, December 28, 2007
Clearly I’m blessed!
I don't see this as "lucky". I know it's because I am blessed. I know it's because I have yet to finish my duties here on Earth. The Lord has more things in store for me. He does know that this experience will only make me stronger. Even if it has nothing to do with strength. I have experienced a lot of pain in my life of 32 years. I know there's a reason. Hopefully it's so my children don't have to go through it. Let's pray for that!!
I have been feeling good. Still sore. I went to the Dr yesterday and he said that things are looking good. As far as the incisions go. There is a little fluid build up but it is okay. He said that that will go away on it's own. It will still be a couple of weeks before we start the injections for expansion. Then I will be back on the heavy dose of vicodin. I have been told by a few that that part is the worst of it. GREAT!! I will let you know.
Christmas was great this year. Let me just say this.......
My name is Kimberly Harris, I'm 32 years old and I AM a breast cancer survivor.......
That's why Christmas was great this year...........that and we got Hannah Montana tickets!!!!
Happy New Year
Friday, December 28, 2007
Clearly I'm blessed!
Posted by Kimmer at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment