Thursday, December 20, 2007

A New Look???

Thursday, December 20, 2007
A New Look???
Ok so thru this whole process I have been told that it will be a long slow haul towards getting back to what they call "Normal". I don't know, normal? I was hoping I would be better than that. Well, after only two weeks, yep two weeks, I am already scheduled to start getting the injections of saline. I hear that hurts. Like this whole thing doesn't hurt? Come on!!!! I am just surprised at myself with how quickly I have come to feel this great. And before I know it, I will have boobs again. Biggin's too!!! That is what Raymond says anyway. I get to make the final decision. If any of you know, 6 years ago I had a breast reduction (4 lbs. removed). I am not into the big boobs thing. My dr was examining my incisions and said that I am going to heal perfectly. He even said that my tan line shows how perfectly set my breast are going to be. I first replied with "I still have a tan line??" I supposed that's a good thing. But there are special people that have special bras and camis that are made special for my body and procedure. I have a camisole that was covered by insurance. It is the same material that a baby's onies are made of. So soft. Well, today I am getting a few bras that are silky soft made specifically for me. They have these forms that can be tucked into the bra to make the look of breasts. It's so great that they have this option. And it's covered by insurance. They even come in several colors. Nice, huh? This is comforting. I just don't know if I am ready to wear REMOVABLE boobies....we'll see. EVERYONE wants to help and has. It's awesome. Anyway, moving along, slowly but surely. Maybe I'll take a picture or two and post them for you to see, promising nothing revealing...too bad....

0 comments: