Saturday, December 29, 2007

Finally a perfect fit!

Saturday, December 29, 2007
Finally a perfect fit!
Ok, ever since I had the bandages removed, I have had to use 4x4 squares with neosporin on them to keep the incisions moist. I have to change it everyday. Well, my insurance pays for these special bras and camis that fit snug and are made for this situation. I am allowed 6 per year. First of all, it's great that insurance covers this. I even got prosthetic boobs!! It's awesome! Anyway, keeping these bandages on and in place has been a pain. My skin around the incisions is still numb. So taping them on is silly. I finally have been able to put on this perticular bra that is similar to a sports bra and it keeps the bandages in place. FINALLY! They didn't move all night or for this afternoon. I love it. They are staying covered and in place. SEe when I bend over, which isn't to often, but when I do, every thing feels like it's dropping into my throat and it hurts. Gravity sucks, upside down!! But with this bra on, it doesn't move as far and it doesn't hurt as much. Yeah!! It's really going well, now........

0 comments: