Sunday, December 16, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness

Sunday, December 16, 2007
Breast Cnacer Awareness Current mood: blessed
It's been just about a month and a half since I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It's still really weird to say but that is the truth of it. I am a survivor of breast cancer....sad but true. So because of that, I have somewhat a different outlook on my life. I have always been happy. My family life is to be jealous of. My husband is a keeper and everyone know it. My children are fabulous and everyone wants their kids to be just like them. (bragging) I have a beautiful home. I have a nice car....love my van.....I have the best friends in the whole world wide web. I have the best sister and sister-in-laws...truely. My parents are awesome .....and still married after 30 some years.....I even have great pets..protective...cute..fun... I am a women of faith..which has been a major part of my life, especially lately....but what I have to be clearly aware of is keeping it this way. As of late, I have been a crier of sorts...hmmm? Do you know why? Well, I have had breast cancer and now I am a survivor! I believe I am allowed to cry....anyway...Sharing this with you all has really been theraputic. It's been easy to express my emotions here. I do hope it is enlightening. Love you!! XOXO

0 comments: