Saturday, January 05, 2008
Alright already...geezzzz
Current mood: hot
Man, up and down, back and forth. I'm talking about my emotions and pain. This bites!!!! I feel good, then I'm a wreck all in 30 minutes. Ya know, they told me this would happen. I should start listening to people when they say they know from experience. GEEEZZZZZ! I think I mentioned this before but I have to take meds for hot flashes and it just isn't working. Well, thank goodness, my dr. called in a new script and I start it tonight! Yahoo!! Let's pray that this works for me. I am mostly uncomfortable because of the hot flashes. It's hard to explain......anyway, let's just hope it works. I'll keep you posted. My mom, dad and sister are coming over tonight. My partents are taking the girls to the basketball game. That's what we got my parents for Christmas, as long as they took the girls!! Sneaky way to get a night without them. Boy am I ready for them to go back to school. My sister is just coming over to visit me. Love them!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Alright already.... geezzzzzz
Posted by Kimmer at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment