Saturday, January 12, 2008
Because he loves me!
Because he loves me!
Current mood: adored
I have never doubted Raymond's love for me. I know he has never doubted how much I love him. I have never been a tattoo fan. I'm sorry, but it's "white trash"!! And Raymond is covered in them. He's gotten them all even while we have been together. Shows how much I really hate them right? As he is in Tennesee this weekend, he went to John to get this tattoo. Now, I will NOT allow Raymond to tattoo my name on him. He has the girls names but NOT mine. At first, I felt like this was the same difference. But after seeing this and knowing that he and John put their hearts into it, I LOVE IT!! He sent this picture to me with the words "here it is, all for you. I love you!!!" How can I not love him? He has always been my hero. He is what every husband should strive to be. He is an example for every father. I love him. For more than 15 years now, I love him. I can't say it enough. I love him.
I have never doubted Raymond's love for me. I know he has never doubted how much I love him. I have never been a tattoo fan. I'm sorry, but it's "white trash"!! And Raymond is covered in them. He's gotten them all even while we have been together. Shows how much I really hate them right? As he is in Tennesee this weekend, he went to John to get this tattoo. Now, I will NOT allow Raymond to tattoo my name on him. He has the girls names but NOT mine. At first, I felt like this was the same difference. But after seeing this and knowing that he and John put their hearts into it, I LOVE IT!! He sent this picture to me with the words "here it is, all for you. I love you!!!" How can I not love him? He has always been my hero. He is what every husband should strive to be. He is an example for every father. I love him. For more than 15 years now, I love him. I can't say it enough. I love him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment