skip to main | skip to sidebar

Early detection saved my life.....

 

Sunday, January 13, 2008

OOOooooh!! Guess what I got???

Sunday, January 13, 2008
OOOoooh!! Guess what I got???
Current mood: blissful
You guessed it.....a cherry DR PEPPER!!!!! YUM!!!

Posted by Kimmer at 1:37 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2008 (50)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (10)
    • ▼ January (22)
      • Well, ok then..........
      • Whoa! That was close.....I almost lost it.....
      • More and More.....
      • Are you ready for this??
      • Now what?
      • What a journey....
      • Well for now....
      • Now we're talkin'!!
      • For how long?
      • OOOooooh!! Guess what I got???
      • Because he loves me~~
      • I did it!! I did it!!
      • I can't.......
      • What the.........?
      • Oh, not today......
      • It's all in the hair........
      • Well, we'll see.......
      • Alright already.... geezzzzzz
      • HOLY CRAP!!!!
      • Oh Yeah, see......
      • A long time ago......
      • Had a bad day??
  • ► 2007 (15)
    • ► December (15)