Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What a journey....

Wednesday, January 23, 2008
What a journey....
Current mood: blessed
Here I am. Resting. Still not being able to do a lot. At least no lifting, so laundry and vacuuming are out. But we all knew that. But let me just tell you ....... I have not taken a pain medicine in 5....count 'em.... 1 2 3 4 5 ...yep 5 DAYS!! AND... no sleeping aids in 3 days. I am doing good. I have yet to think I'm in the clear. I should start expansion soon, that is gonna hurt. I feel good about this whole proscess so far. I know it's been long and boring, well...up and down. But, I have been, all and all, in good spirits about it. I have to be, I have two girls that need to see the strong and healthy mom. My friends need to know that I am going to be ok. My family needs to know I can get through this. And. I have. I have two more surgeries yet to go this year so I will start all over again. But I must say emotionally I feel like I have had the best support system ever. Which is so important. That is what has gotten me through a lot of this ordeal. It's great to know that I have friends and family that have been honest in their love for me all my life because they have still been here for me when I needed them most. I love you guys. I love your compassion. You have to know that I love you.
I feel like it might be just the same info for the next week or so. Who knows. Every time I go to the dr something new comes from it, in a lot of ways.

0 comments: