Thursday, January 10, 2008
What the......?
Current mood: nauseated
As crazy as it sounds, it is. I went to the dr today and it was another beating!! NOW, I have to put a different dressing on my right side since it is healing differently. So I asked the Dr "is is going to hurt?" And he replies "No, it's not going to hurt me at all, but thanks for asking." Can you believe that guy???!!! Of course it's not gonna hurt him!!!! Duh! Well, it didn't hurt, but it was gross. I have to put gauze INSIDE the whole to "help it heal" what ever that means. I don't get it. The problem I have is....Raymond is in Nashville and my dr friend Lance is going to Thatcher this weekend. So I have to do it myself. It made me nausish(?) watching the dr put it in there.....grossssssssssssss! I have to do this TWICE A DAY!!!!! AAAHHAHHHAAAAAAHHHH!!! That's me screaming. I'll let you know if it is really that bad. Probably not. But I can always try for MORE sympathy. J/K Not really.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
What the.........?
Posted by Kimmer at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment