Tuesday, January 08, 2008
It’s all in the hair.......
Current mood: fabulous
Ok, so I told my "hair girl" that I have a hard time washing my hair because I can't raise my arms for too long. Well, I can't pluck my eye brows either....no they were not that bushy but they were uneven! HA! But my girl came through for me once again! I called, well actually, I text her...and asked if she could wash my hair and wax my eye brows.....and she did it. But the funny thing is....I have to call my husband's Grandmother and tell her that I get my hair done every week too! I got set up to have my hair done every week. I really just need to have it washed really good. I can wash it, it's hard, but I can do it. But why wouldn't have her do it for me and then she will style it too. I love it!! This means so much to me. I feel so good having my hair done and my eye brows done...OMG!! You know how good you feel when your hair is done? Yep, you do. It's all in the hair.... Love you Melissa! Thank you so much! Muah!!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
It's all in the hair........
Posted by Kimmer at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment