Friday, January 25, 2008
Now what?
Current mood: moody
Ok, it's time to complain. I am so done with this. I can't sleep without being medicated. And when I am medicated I still don't sleep IN! It's only then that I feel rested. I'm starting to feel sore on my left side. Now, it could be from two things and two things only. 1 - I feel too good and am doing to much for my condition, or B - Those expanders inside are just in the way and are bruising me up inside!! I'm certain it's the latter. Ha! I feel good, but at days end I am beat. And in the mornings I'm sore.....and I'm not getting any actions either time!!!! I'm about ready to go into hiding and stay there......I suppose I could have done that already, thankfully, I have so many crazy friends that wouldn't let me do that.... they like to see my really great HAIR!!! So now what? I just have mixed emotions on how to recover. I can't do it standing still, that's for sure!! I have a lot more to go through and wish it was over.....time will not move as fast when you want it to. DANG IT!!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Now what?
Posted by Kimmer at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment