Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Had a bad day??
Current mood: annoyed
They told me that I would have bad days. Hopefully they will be this good. I have to take so many medications, it bothers me. And last night, I let loose. I cried for silly reasons. I can't do any thing. I can't pick up things. It hurts to lean over. So, needless to say, my house is a disaster. The girls can only do so much and Raymond is busy in his own job. I can't handle it. I can't have guests cuz it's embarrassing for them to see my house. Even though I know they know I can't do anything but my husband and kids can. It drives me crazy that I get all worked up over it. I'm just gonna hire someone to come in every other week to clean my house. Anyone interested??? You just can't say anything when you see it!!! Oh, I'll get over it soon..........
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Had a bad day??
Posted by Kimmer at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment