Tuesday, January 29, 2008
More and More....
Current mood: cranky
I'm not sure what it's gonna take, but I am sure, today, I don't got it. You know regardless of what you go through, some one else, some where else, is going through something worse. I mean, really. What's the worse that could happen, you die? Who said that was a bad thing? No, I'm not talkin' suicide. I'm talkin' life. I got to thinkin' and I really have been strong, so I've been told, but I think about those women that have gone through so much more than me. I am young, yes. I have had a few scares in my life. For my own life. But, I AM ALIVE! And truthfully, I couldn't be healthier. Or happier for that matter. I have said it before and I'll say it forever, I am blessed. I am watched over and protected in many ways, but if something were to happen that I had to leave the face of the Earth, I know I would go in peace. Peace of mind that my girls are going to be taken care of. Their Daddy is here. Peace of mind that my husband will be taken care of. His girls are here. And I would be at peace knowing that I did what I am supposed to do as a mom and that is love my children. And what I am supposed to do as a wife and that is to love my husband. I know that I shared with them all that strength is in numbers. I couldn't have gotten through what I call "tough times" without their strength. I know in my heart that my girls will grow up knowing how to take care of themselves and their bodies. They will know what to look for in their lives. And they will do with strength. And each other. The more and more I think about it, the more I just know.
But today sucked and I don't feel good. It's just one of those days!!
Muah!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
More and More.....
Posted by Kimmer at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment