Thursday, January 03, 2008
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Current mood: giddy
Ok, exaggeration, I'm sure, but OMG!! I went to the dr today and he removed the stitches. BLAHHHHHHHHHH! He dug around inside there. The crazy thing is....I couldn't even feel it!! Just pressure. Crazy!! He even lifted the skin and looked inside. I KNOW, GROSS!! He had to make sure that the expander is under the muscle. It totally creeped me out!! Now, if you can picture it, the purse string stitch is actually a whole. OMG it's gross!! LOL I can't believe it didn't hurt either. Just strange. He said that now, it will heal faster and better. After he just cut it all up!! It's hard to understand when you can't see it, I know, but I just have to put this in writing. I mean, like totally!! I think I'm just giddy because it didn't hurt!! Weird......
Thursday, January 3, 2008
HOLY CRAP!!!!
Posted by Kimmer at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment