Wednesday, January 16, 2008

For how long?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
For how long?
Current mood: bored
Ok, I have been changing the bandages and keepin' it clean. And frankly, this sucks. I don't want to do this anymore. The problem is......I'll be doing this for a while. Months. Stupid!!
I have been moving around much better. I sure sleep a lot. I am so tired. I think its because I don't do anything but sit around. That's nice and all, but... I, it's just dumb!! I don't have any energy to do anything. Oh BTW... my cleaning lady came yesterday! Love her! My house is clean. At least the lower floor. She will do the upstairs next week. I don't care, my room was clean and she did my dishes!!! Yahoo!!! A clean house always makes me feel better.
I go to the dr tomorrow. Again. I know he's going to say, "looks great, see you in a week". That's all he says. I'll prove it. Tomorrow.

0 comments: