Wednesday, January 02, 2008
A long time ago.....
Current mood: exhausted
Did someone tell you that you can get "addicted" to sleeping pills? I heard it, I just didn't believe it until now. Yesterday seems like it was a long time ago. I have been up without sleeping comfortably since .... I don't know. I am ut of ambien and advil pm. I have gone crazy in one day!!! My prescription is waiting at the pharmacy. No worries, Raymond WILL pick it up today. They were closed yesterday. I will not have another sleepless night!! I cannot do that again. I don't care if I get "addicted" or it becomes "habit forming". I have to sleep....comfortably. I am a side sleeper and I can't do that. So getting comfortable is hard to do. I will say, I am not as sore today since I moved around ALL DANG NIGHT!! I would rather sleep though. I'm exhausted and I haven't even done anything......at all. I'm here on the computer!!! I just hope for a better night sleep. It makes a difference in my next day. Don't you think?
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
A long time ago......
Posted by Kimmer at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment