Thursday January 3, 2008
Oh yeah, see....
Current mood: accomplished
All I needed was that special little pill. Say hello to my little friend - Ambien!!! I finally slept good too. I only had to take one pain med and one ambien and I was out like a light! Love it! Oh no. what am I going to do when I run out of that?????!!!!!!????? OOOoo no worries, I'm friends with my doctor. I have the hook up....I hope?! I was able to get up early this morning and stretch out and get the blood flowin' and then.....I went back to sleep! It was awesome. And comfortable!! Nice...I think it might be a nice day....pray for it with me would ya.......Maybe we can both have a good day!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Oh Yeah, see......
Posted by Kimmer at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment