Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whoa! That was close.....I almost lost it.....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Whoa! That was close.....I almost lost it.....
Current mood: good
What a better morning....so far....well it's after noon now, so the morning was good!! Now I have to get through the afternoon and evening.
I have been just feeling blah. I don't have much energy today. I just don't feel like it. I physically feel fine. It's how I feel emotionally. I really have no emotion. It's not scary, it's weird. I should get out and do something...I don't feel like it. This can't last forever, right? I guess I have to take it slow like everyone says. I guess I have to rest....a lot....like everyone says. I want to blame this feeling on something else, like the weather, rather than my meds or my condition. I'm tired of this.....how many times have I said that??? Too many.
Well, I do feel better. Today. It was close......but now I'll just take another nap. Again.

0 comments: