Thursday, January 17, 2008

Now we're talkin'!!

Thursday, January 17, 2008
Now we’re talkin’!!
Current mood: chipper
Had my dr appt this morning. Yep. Don't have to go back to him for TWO WEEKS!!!!!! WOOooo HOOOOooo!! Yes, I'm excited. Two weeks. That means he is happy with the way things are healing and I'm doing my part right!! Yes! He said that as soon as it heals completely we will start the saline injections. I talked to the nurse that will do the injections.. She gave us an estimate of 650cc would be a full "B" cup. Now that is because I have NO BREAST TISSUE!! So the implants will make up all the space. And she said on average it is 150cc's per cup size after that. So 800cc's would be a full "C" cup. That's the plan for me, a "C" cup. 800 cc's is SIXTEEN WEEKS!! That's 4 months!!!!!!!! Every week haveing saline injections of 50 cc's each week. OMG! That's almost forever....sort of. Good thing is, surgery will be in the summertime. That's a relief. I have kids to get to school and summer is just easier. Just having this information and the relief of not having to go back for two weeks, makes me feel better today.
Last night was hard. I have my bad days but this one was ....well. Not good. I couldn't stop crying and Raymond was getting frustrated with me. Not in a bad way, I just didn't want to take my meds earlier in the evening and it caught up with me. I am so afraid of using the pain meds for no reason and it's obvious that I still need it. Which just now reminded me that I need to call my dr for a refill. Different dr. I am on medicine for almost every aspect of life. Blood pressure and cholestrol meds so I don't have a heart attack or stroke. Meds so I'm not an emotional wreck or mean. That one works good. Meds for post menapause, except without hormones. For Hot flashes and night sweats, for libido, to not be in pain and to sleep. Grossly, I am even taking something for constipation! HA!! - you wanted to know that face it. I am ready to stop taking all this crap - ha- but I will be on some of this for the rest of my life. And that sucks! It's great that I have these options but, it's rediculous what I am taking. I'm tired of being tired. I do try to get up and do stuff, straightening up the parts of the house that everyone sees, but I can't lift anything, so I don't get to do much. I mean, I got out of the car today and used my elbow on my LEFT side to close the door, not thinking, and it sent pain across my chest. I shouldn't have done that cuz I am still sore and that was more than an hour ago. But I do want to let you all know that, my husband is so great, well, you knew that but, he is paying for a house cleaner!!! She came in on Tuesday and cleaned my house!! She even did my dishes! I love her!! She is so sweet and is good. She will only come every two weeks, but that is good enough for me. Anyway, no more gifts for him, I have to pay for me now. Hehe!!
Ok, I'm done rambling. But....look for me to do it again. Of course..........

0 comments: